The Sheridan School District is accepting applications for the following positions for the 2021-22 school year:
- Bus Route Driver-3 hours per day, starting at $12.10/hr or DOE. (Job Description)
- Paraprofessional (Teacher's aide) (Job Description)
- Two positions: 1) Early kindergarten classroom aide, 2) One-on-one student aide.
- Starting at $10.35/hr or depending on experience/education.
- Head Varsity Track Coach
- Substitute Teachers (Certified sub=$95.00/day; Non-certified sub=$85.00/day)
- Substitute Bus Drivers (Route sub=$11.10/hr. Activity trips=$11.10/hr drive time & $9.10/hr wait time)
SHERIDAN SCHOOL DISTRICT OPERATES ON A FOUR-DAY SCHOOL WEEK. BENEFITS FOR HOURLY POSITIONS INCLUDE STATE RETIREMENT, VACATION AND SICK LEAVE.
Information and employment applications can be obtained on this web site. If you are interested in applying for these positions, you may contact District Clerk Rebecca Larsen at 406-842-5302 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All successful applicants must pass a federal fingerprint-based background check.